Sunday, November 21, 2010

Take me out to the ball game.....WAIT...no, MAGIC KINGDOM!

Hello followers!
This one is a special treat for many reasons...

1. I got to meet a very special Disney friend at non other than Disney World
2. I got to take her engagement pictures at MAGIC KINGDOM (with a touch of their theme, baseball)
anddddd 3. I got to do it on my birthday and they gave me such a CUTE present!
Sarah and Dave, you guys are awesome! It was awesome meeting you guys....may both of you remain as in love as you are now and more...
wish all the best for you both!
and thanks for letting N & M Photography capture such amazing milestones in your life....

With Love,

N & M

















1 comment:

  1. Thank you N & M!!! We love the photos and we loved meeting and spending the morning with you at the Magic Kingdom! Hopefully we can have you capture more milestones as the years go by!! Thanks again! Sarah & Dave

    ReplyDelete