Thursday, January 13, 2011

Toy Drive...ahh Miracles

So I know I'm a tad bit late with all these posts...
but what matters is I'm catching up, right??

This one is very dear to my heart because it really gets to me when I see people doing something for the community, in this case Alexis put together this amazing event for a: Toy Drive for the Miami Rescue Mission
She had all sorts of sponsors, one of them being:
The Purple Kupcake (look for them on Facebook)
She also had many vendors, one in which caught my attention and would like to share with you:
M & M Imaginations (look for them on facebook too!)
You imagine it and they will create it!

Alexis thank you for allowing N & M Photography be a part of such an amazing event.
May God bless you and your special family always!

Here are a couple of shots from the event: ENJOY!











No comments:

Post a Comment