Friday, July 1, 2011

This session was a special little treat for N & M Photography.
Meet Karina, she is a beautiful, witty little girl that will have you melting before you know it!
We had the pleasure of taking her First Birthday Pictures and we even got to do a "Smash the Cake" Session.
Kristy you are a wonderful Mom...you really do give meaning to that title...as well as Karina's Abuelita ;)
LOVE how much you ladies LOVE that little girl!
Thank you for a wonderful time and for letting us capture those moments!
With love,
N







































2 comments:

  1. WOW you've left me speechless and teary eyed!!! Thank you sooooo very much....not only for these wonderful, gorgeous, and amazing pictures of my Lovebug but for your kind words!! You are truly a professional photographer and I will continue to spread your name like a wild fire!!! Thank you XOXO we love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures of Baby K! and Kristy Alonso is the best young momma in the world!! :)
    Hey! N&M photography follow me! (http://andreyajimenez.blogspot.com/)

    Thanks guys! Lovely photos I want some!

    ReplyDelete